5.22.2012

8 Beautiful Pictures of Cappadocia

Lately I have been breaking off from my Cappadocia posts to write about other thoughts and my recent Bodrum trip. However last night, I started looking through photos so I can put  together my last posts on the amazing region of Cappadocia.
Cappadocia had such an profound impact on me and visiting the area kicked off an interest in photography. I started snapping everything in sight from street cats to mosques to sunsets. Since then I have also been frantically signing up to every Facebook page that will give me further  tips on photography.
To anyone that is visiting Cappadocia, I strongly recommend that you take your camera as you will see sights that are not available anywhere else in Turkey. Just think of the area as a photographer’s paradise.
While I still have quite a way to go before I am able to match photos from a lot of other bloggers, I still want to take part in sharing my photos. So below you will find my twenty favorite photos of Cappadocia. I hope you like.
I am also determined to carry on practising and improving my skills. If you can recommend any good resources for taking photos, then I would appreciate if you can list them below. Facebook pages, blogs, websites or books.
Haci Bektas
Haci Bektas - Centre of the Alevi People Of Turkey
Cappadocia Goreme
Taken at Panoramic View Point In Goreme
Goreme Museum
On the Walk Up To Goreme Open Air Museum
Goreme Open air museum
Goreme Open Air Museum
View of cappadocia
Taken from Panoramic View Point in Goreme
Uchisar cappadocia
Uchisar - A Neighbouring Village Near Goreme
Cappadocia Hot air balloons
Cappadocia Hot air balloons
goreme open air museum

No comments:

Post a Comment